The symptoms of damp are usually fairly obvious, blistering paint, loose wallpaper, bubbling or softened plaster, rotten skirting boards and an unpleasant mouldy smell.
Timber is a common building material and can unfortunately fall victim to various issues such as wet rot, dry rot and woodworm.
Basement & Structural Waterproofing
If you have an existing basement or are considering creating a new below-ground structure then the specialist design and installation team at APP can assist you with all aspects of the structural waterproofing.
Ground Gas Membranes
APP can design and install Ground Gas Protection solutions. These prevent or control gas penetration into properties and structures built on land affected by permanent ground gas or volatile organic compounds.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Established in 1967, APP have a well-earned reputation for expertise and quality work.
- Our surveyors are highly qualified, salaried employees, who do not earn commission.
- We are Property Care Association and Trustmark members.
- Our friendly experienced staff will assist you through the process.
- Our surveyors remain up to date with industry trends and enhance their knowledge and skillset through Continuing Professional Development.
- We offer independent insurance-backed 10 year guarantees to ensure protection.
Examples of work that we have undertaken.
“…can you please thank your A team, who have been highly praised this morning… for the way they handled the job”
“APP have given us prompt helpful service and worked around our other trades really well”
“Wanted to say that Andrew and Lewis did a great job….very knowledgeable and very nice guys. Thanks”
“…pleased with the work….Everyone has been very good about explaining things to me. The men all worked well”
“..Thank you to …the team, we are pleased that everything ran smoothly and would not hesitate to recommend you.”
“…the lads have done a very good job….left site in a clean and tidy state. Thanks for your help in getting the job done.”