Repairing and protecting properties for 40 years
Tom Goodchild & Keith Barker recently attended a Thermography Course at the PCA training venue in Huntingdon
The object of the course was to provide surveyors with a first step to understanding the application of thermography as a diagnostic aid, for problems in buildings . The course covered:-
• An introduction to the technology of thermal imaging cameras
• Selecting cameras and understanding the differences between them.
• Thermal imaging of buildings, including direction on what can and cannot be detected
• How to manipulate or take advantage of certain environmental conditions.
• How to utilise thermal imaging all year around.
Practical demonstrations where given to illustrate the type of defects that can be identified.
Both Tom & Keith found the course very interesting & informative